Presentations on my research work in English
- Inhabiting the Palais Bourbon Together. Circulation patterns of individuals in the French National Assembly 7th Conference of the ECPR Standing Group on Parliaments, Paris (France), June 2022.
- Inhabiting the Palais Bourbon Together: The democratic ideal and the hierarchy of circulation regimes in the French National Assembly Conference Parliament Buildings : The architecture of power, accountability and democracy in Europe [online], UCL, London (United Kingdom), November 2020.
- Parliamentarians’ Body Face the Virus: Reflections on parliamentary representation in a pandemic context in the French National Assembly Canadian Study of Parliament Group Conference [online], Ottawa (Canada), October 2020.
- Adapt or perish: What has driven the French National Assembly to transform its infrastructure over the past century? Annual Conference of the Political Studies Association Parliaments Group, National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff (United Kingdom), November 2019.
- How Far is the Parliamentary Work a Product of Collective Action? Ethnography of Legislatures Research Workshop, University of Edinburgh (United Kingdom), October 2017.